ResourcesForms, Links, and Info
Please remember to follow the OPERATIONS PROTOCOL throughout the school year. This allows for a more organized flow of information which creates a seamless venue for creating any paperwork, i.e. grievance, complaint, Unfair Labor Practice (ULP), arbitration, etc.
Skipping a step may push the entire process back to the level missed, creating time concerns. PLEASE follow the process as outlined. For more information, please contact your building rep.
Anyone going on an unpaid leave 30 days or longer will have the balance of their REA dues deducted. Anyone going on a paid leave will have the balance of their dues deducted during the course of their paid leave, to be divided in equal installments.
Anyone going on an unpaid leave longer than 60 days due to health issues should contact the REA office to find out if they are eligible for reduced dues.
When going to Urgent care, ask if they are also a PCP (Primary Care Provider). If they are, ask them to code the visit as a PCP visit.
- If a child is under 3 Early Intervention provides these services, you would need to get in contact with the IU in your area.
- If a child is over 3 the IU provides these services.
- Easter Seals also provides speech/OT services above and beyond our plan coverage.
- If a child is disabled and has Medicare, Medicare covers all of these visits.
If the costs of your prescription has gone up, either due to a TIER change or Generic/Non-Generic issue, the following are costs savings measures you can take.
- Ask the doctor if they have any samples.
- Ask the doctor if they have any coupons.
- Check the prescription’s website, there are often coupons there.
- If you belong to Sam’s Club, they have prescription savings, consider filling your prescription there.
- Another option is to visit the KeystoneCare Pharmacy website at www.keystonecarerx.com or call them directly at (267) 691-1600.
Info: Independent pharmacy that looks for the lowest prices. Prescriptions are sent directly to your home within 48-72 hours. When receiving a new prescription, have your doctor send it to the web address or call the number provided. If you have a maintenance drug, go to the current pharmacy and have them send the information to KeystoneCare.
If you have any other Tips or Suggestions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so they may be added.